The first appearance in English of García Lorca’s elegy to the city of Granada, written originally in 1933 as a lecture. Parallel text throughout, 74pp. Laid in are printed sheets containing the music and lyrics to “Las Tres Hojas” and “El Cafe De Chinitas”, both traditional, local songs and noted here as collected by García Lorca. Edited and translated by Christopher Maurer. #K/26 lettered copies signed by Maurer and Carolyn Cassady, the illustrator, from an edition of 650 trade copies and 100 numbered copies.